Friday, November 15, 2013

Yohimbine HCl

Yohimbine HCl


I've heard mixed results on the taking this product. I jwas recently looking at ordering some Yohimbine Hcl 2.5 mg capsules and found some disturbing stuff on it. Some people are feeling depression and frequent loose bowels (sp?). I was wondering if some ot'ers were currently taking it or have taken it before. ALso what other supplements did you take with it?

I'm currently 178 5.10. I have problem areas i do alot of cardio and i lift when i can. I just got done with rugby and want to get into the summer shape. Was looking for some supplements that can provide me with some energy and decrease fat storage at the same time.

haha it's not for the bitches its for me. I'll post a pic later tonight and i'll let your guys rip me a new one. But does anyone take this or have read about it or anything?

Well does it work? Is it worth taking? What other supplements can i take with it?

I thought it worked great for the last bit of fat I had to lose.

AznRyda I thought it worked great for the last bit of fat I had to lose. thank you did you notice any side effects did you take caffeine with it also?

no sides. the only thing I hated about it was the dosage timing. I took it with caffeine. 6 pills in the morning 2-3 hours before eating.

DCCapen I found this little puppy by using the all too ignored button

AznRyda I thought it worked great for the last bit of fat I had to lose. Agreed. It works best for stubborn bodyfat / abs / obliques

pt Agreed. It works best for stubborn bodyfat / abs / obliques so whats the deal with you man? are you modding on BB.com now? i missed all the drama

Sgt. Ownage so whats the deal with you man? Not much.. up to 234 lbs clean bulking.

are you modding on BB.com now? i missed all the drama


























Yohimbine HCl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts