Friday, November 29, 2013

Allergic to whey...

Allergic to whey...


What should I take as far as powder? I've been taking soy, but now I'm ready all this stuff on how it could be bad for you. And I don't really want to take the risk. Is there another option besides whey and soy as far as protien powder goes? Thanks

Egg protein http://www.1fast400.com/?products_id=450

How is it comparable to whey? Thanks for the quick answer by the way.

Welcome. Complete amino acid profile (contains essential aa's) and IIRC is digested pretty fast though I'm not sure if as fast as whey. Are you lactose intollerant or did you get tested to confirm you're allergic to whey?

I'm not lactose intollerant, but I was really allergic to milk when I was a kid, I can drink a glass of milk now and I won't feel too crappy, but I don't do it anyways. But every time I eat something with lots of whey in it, or try a whey protein shake I get a really bad allergic reaction.. It really sucks. But anyways I'm gunna trash my soy and go pick up some egg protein to try out.

FlameBox I'm not lactose intollerant, but I was really allergic to milk when I was a kid, I can drink a glass of milk now and I won't feel too crappy, but I don't do it anyways. But every time I eat something with lots of whey in it, or try a whey protein shake I get a really bad allergic reaction.. It really sucks. But anyways I'm gunna trash my soy and go pick up some egg protein to try out. I'm lactose intollerant actually. I had to experiment with which protein powders I could handle. Funny thing is Musclemilk I can take though not totally immune to it.

I like egg protein. It's just as tasty.

I picked up some 100% egg protien yesterday at Vitamin Shoppe, it's great! 22g/3/4 scoop, gunna probably do 3 scoops per day. It tastes awesome, just like chocolate milk, but with water. Thanks for the help guys.

i've tried rice protein before (sample pack) it wasnt bad and mixed really well and not thick tasting either.
































Allergic to whey...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts