Thursday, January 30, 2014

How much water should I drink

How much water should I drink


I am 5'10 160 pounds how much should i drink?

Kokomo I am 5'10 160 pounds how much should i drink? as much as you feel the need to, atleast 1 gallon a day

search > you

i can do 2 gallons easy

I read somehwhere your supposed to get at least bodyweight x .66 in ounces.

REPOST! I know cause i asked like a week ago

ive been marking on my little foam cups wiht a pen every time i finish a glass. had 15 last night sitting at work

i once drank 12L of water in a 9 hour shift at work. the girls there thought it was disgusting i really just wanted to see how much i could drink in a day...

were you parked in teh bathroom pissing all day as well? lol
































How much water should I drink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts