Friday, January 24, 2014

Whenever I take whey protein shakes

Whenever I take whey protein shakes


I have to take a massive shit 20-30 mintues afterwards and its explosive

yeah boyeeee and gas like a mother fucker.

ryazbeck yeah boyeeee and gas like a mother fucker. yeh wtf is taht supposed to happen

you aren't lactose intolerant are you? I am and have to take lactaid. Either that or you need to get used to the shakes

taqman15 you aren't lactose intolerant are you? I am and have to take lactaid. Either that or you need to get used to the shakes I know my dad is and I noticed I am a little extra sensitive to some dairy products maybe this just kills me I will take some lactaid next time

Cause my ass was pretty much bleeding this morning

i did alot a year ago when i started using it, anymore it doesnt make a difference

Opi i did alot a year ago when i started using it, anymore it doesnt make a difference

FrozynFyre Cause my ass was pretty much bleeding this morning pics

FrozynFyre haha, how long have you been using whey?

Opi haha, how long have you been using whey? 2 days

FrozynFyre 2 days haha, just keep at it, Its helped me a lot, you just gotta get past the first few weeks of excessive poo and gas

i used to have bad shits too, and found out i was lactose intollerant...so i use water...and no longer have bad shits

deznutz i used to have bad shits too, and found out i was lactose intollerant...so i use water...and no longer have bad shits Its not like ive never had milk before mayeb I should start using water to

I wouldnt have thought I was lactose till I had the shakes

Im going to go try one with water

FrozynFyre Its not like ive never had milk before mayeb I should start using water to it never gave me problems before......just happened when i found out the nice protein level and vitamins in milk and would drink a lot of it ....protein shakes and casually drink it

it mixed 100 times better tastes pretty much the same and it seems better with water

FrozynFyre it mixed 100 times better tastes pretty much the same and it seems better with water it def. tastes better with milk...it does mix better with cold water....but it tastes like crap with water, but ive gotten used to it

Mine doesnt taste bad at all

FrozynFyre Mine doesnt taste bad at all ok it doesnt taste "bad" but compared to my milk shakes it does

my dad told me he drinks soy milk and that I can use it whenever I want It will probaly taste better than water

Looks like the water did the trick I will try the soy milk tonight

being lactose is teh lose

I actually stoped using milk because it was bad for my skin, I have real annoying bacne and the milk wasnt helping any

Whenever I take whey protein shakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts