Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Just picked up my True Protein order v. mini review

Just picked up my True Protein order v. mini review


Just up this 50lb puppy at the post office. It turned out to a beastly thing to carry. The corners give no grip at all as pulls away like cloth, so i ended up carrying it one hand under the box and one hand over to keep its position. It was the longest 1km walk in my life... i dont think my biceps survived So I opened up the box and am greeted with a face full of chocolate powder. I guess they forgot to close the cap as the empty bottle was in one corner and the cap in the other. They gave me a crap load of choclate (to clean up after) but I only got 50g each of the other flavours. I end up mixing the entire banana bottle with just 4lb of whey. I can smell the banana but no taste at all... tastes just like plain. It mixes very well as does all instanized protein. Also, the big bags of whey were closed with a plastic tie cord thing that I just pulled off by twisting. It's a miracle I didn't get a box full whey powder in my face too. I also picked up some chocolate powder from the bottom of the box (about 50g worth) and stuffed it in my mouth because i'm an idiot like that. Tasted chocolately I don't see how it can flavour more than 1lb of whey though Costco is selling 6lb of whey for $30... wish I gone for that



Time to email them those pics and get some sort of a refund

WHere the hell did you order that from? I'm thinking you just bought that from the back of a van..

yah, I get the 5lb from costco for like $21

i really dislike that company

Ill never order from that company just based off of this thread, thats the worst packing job i have ever seen.

I'd be pissed if I got an order like that.

superbri007 that shits ghetto the owner of the company IS called doggcrap

Seriously.. Email them those pics and bitch about their shitty packing, you'll definitely get some sort of compensation.

Mistich i really dislike that company any particular reason? I think a few other people had problem with getting broken stuff with their order too, but at least they respond to email and ship fairly quick. I got my order in ten days.

Phlab Seriously.. Email them those pics and bitch about their shitty packing, you'll definitely get some sort of compensation. I've already have... no responses yet though but i'll post results as it happens

KetchupKing any particular reason? I think a few other people had problem with getting broken stuff with their order too, but at least they respond to email and ship fairly quick. I got my order in ten days. For one, Both of the BSL orders that I have recieved were very bland, and just as expensive if not more than the real BSL back in the good ole days. next, it took them 3 days to ship out both of my orders which isnt what im looking for in a good company. vettedude had ordered something on here that ended up taking 1 month to be delivered to his house, he told me the customer service was horrible....most of the time he couldnt even reach someone to talk to and when he did they pretty much just said they'd ship it out ASAP. ASAP to them was 3 weeks. i dont mean to bash the company all together, but TP < * in my book

they are the only bulk protein store that ships from Canada... they only need to beat out retail stores that sell whey 5lb at a time. (And as of this week, they're aren't even beating them on price )

damn thats nasty. i placed a huge order from them around last november and got it within 4 days, no problems at all

Mistich For one, Both of the BSL orders that I have recieved were very bland, word.

holy fucking get a refund.

KetchupKing they are the only bulk protein store that ships from Canada... they only need to beat out retail stores that sell whey 5lb at a time. (And as of this week, they're aren't even beating them on price ) doesnt SND as well?

looks tasty



dmaestro holy fucking get a refund. that just sent me an email saying they'll send me another bottle of chocolate flavouring and an extra 5lb of their whey. i guess i'm easily pleased

I emailed them twice after placing an order. No response either time. The protein tasted bland and I ended up mixing muscle milk with it.






Just picked up my True Protein order v. mini review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts