Saturday, January 25, 2014

So Paul Childress HATES bbers...figures

So Paul Childress HATES bbers...figures


As ceaze suggested I email him to ask him if I can workout with him...that was a long time ago. So when I got a response I told my other bber friends about it and they decided to go, it was on a day I was out of town (last tuesday) and well only one of my bber friends actually went. I just got a call from him now and I asked him "so how was it" him: "bro, it was stupid they kept tellig me I was training all wrong and tried to actually influence me to PL me: "really?" him: yeah man, since I'm only 19 they figured they can do that me: so did you guys workout? him: yeah yeah, but I wasn't really learning anything me: how so? him: well they have their click and it was hard for me to stay within it me: you mean keep up? hahaaha him: no not keep up, he said he never expects anyone to be doing his weight and shit me: should I go? him: no, how long you been competing? me: this is my 10th year him: phht fuck it man, they'd chew you alive...they hate bbers, don't get me wrong it was cool as shit to see so many elites there, especially here...but its not for you man. me: what about your girl, doesn't she train there? him: yeah, but she PL's .............. I figured as much that it would be like that.

Interesting, but I don't see any evidence of bodybuilder hate from your friends conversation.

cavefish Interesting, but I don't see any evidence of bodybuilder hate from your friends conversation. "him: phht fuck it man, they'd chew you alive...they hate bbers, don't get me wrong it was cool as shit to see so many elites there, especially here...but its not for you man."

So... you emailed Childress to see if you could work out with him ... and sent one of your friends instead.

huh...that sucks...powerlifters always come to my shows and are always welcome? Shit its one of the favs at the arnold to.

Well yeah, I can understand where your friend is coming from. I don't know how serious he was about the "hate" but you seem to know him pretty well. Its two different worlds though, I can see why Childress was trying to "convert" him so to speak, since thats what he does. Maybe your friend just misunderstood his intensity while training?

maybe his friend has terrible genetics to be a bb'er and paul saw that an was trying to tell him to try Pl'ing instead..

christophers paul is one of the nicest most humble people around, so is the crew he trains with. hes had several bb'rs come to their gym to lift with them. i know one who went there personally and said it was great. so, filmys friend is full of shit, or filmy is full of shit, or both. maybe i'll give paul a ring and ask him go right...and when you do ask him how little Mikey was and tell him to say hi to Becky for me

PurEvl maybe his friend has terrible genetics to be a bb'er and paul saw that an was trying to tell him to try Pl'ing instead.. not sure, its a give and take...he's extremely bless with a nice frame, and his chest and back dwarf his arms...

where's my baby's card you slacker

It just sounds like your friend was unwilling to conform to his training methods and/or intensity to me.

b-stevens It just sounds like your friend was unwilling to conform to his training methods and/or intensity to me. ^

b-stevens It just sounds like your friend was unwilling to conform to his training methods and/or intensity to me. I wouldn't know...

If I were you I would still take the opportunity to train with him despite what your friend thought.






















So Paul Childress HATES bbers...figures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts