Monday, January 27, 2014

need some serious help with my diet and lifting

need some serious help with my diet and lifting


ok. ive been lifting steadily for 1 year now. i am 5'9 and weigh 180 lbs. my stomach is some what flat, i have a good amount of muscle considering the time ive been lifting. incorporated cardio in my regiment and im doing good so far. my question is...am i getting enough caloric intake? id estimate according to fitday that my caloric intake is around 2100 calories. ive tried to keep all the proportions correct, protein to fat to carbs. my daily protein intake is 296 grams., fat 50 grams, carbs 139 grams. all that comes to 2099 calories roughly. i feel like im not eating enough? i want to gain my muscle mass but would like to keep it lean. do i need to eat more and where do i need more of? im not getting any bigger or thicker. and my gains are slowing down. any suggestions? im open to anything. my routine involves heavy weights, 4 times a week with 3 days of cardio. 1 day of high intensity, 1 day low intensity and another day just to mess around on the punching bag or outdoors like biking on a weekend. keep in mind that my caloric intake on the weekends is much greater given that igo out and drink and party.

no

I'm sorry, but, somehow the numbers don't add up properly. Are you female? 2099 calories? What the hell? No, you should be eating more -- but your telling me that you get close to 300g of protein a day, which is good but hard to believe -- Where do you get all your protein from?

Gutrat I'm sorry, but, somehow the numbers don't add up properly. Are you female? 2099 calories? What the hell? No, you should be eating more -- but your telling me that you get close to 300g of protein a day, which is good but hard to believe -- Where do you get all your protein from? i used fitday and inputed all the RDA amounts into the tables. i get all my protein from chicken breasts, protein shakes and cottage cheese. im pulling this straight from the table. im a male. my only problem is if i were to eat more what do i eat more of without getting really fat?

what to eat more of? food. Doesnt matter what for the most part. You arent going to get really fat. Hell you arent going to get *somewhat* fat in a day. Eat more, assess your gains, cut as you feel is neccessary but dont be a pussy if you see a little bit of pudge.








































need some serious help with my diet and lifting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts