Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Brock Lesnar is a damn BEAST!

Brock Lesnar is a damn BEAST!


this guy is a monster..i remember seeing him on TV for the first time..i was like JESUS CHRIST! he was quite the NCAA football player to i guess...after he was done wrestling in the WWE....he tried to make a place on the Min. Vikings..but i geuss that didnt happen....i think he was cut 6'3" 286 lbs

he's a tad unproportionate

his pecs in that first pic are bothering me.

why?

looks like Andre

y0gfx why? I dunno...might be the rice I ate.

its either the pose or he looks assymetrical

404 beast not found

He never played football in college, he was the NCAA heavyweight champ though. ibhewasn'tthateither.

his traps are amazing....but his legs look awfully smooth

TheProwler his traps are amazing....but his legs look awfully smooth

he was my hero...till he got cut =(

he never played ncaa football, he was a wrestler in college a very good one

He actually hasn't played football since he was in high school. He was a wrestling champ in college (I can only assume heavyweight). Part of the problem with him not making the NFL imo, is that he was put in at DT where he is grossly undersized. But they probably put him there rather than DE because it probably takes much less cognition. I think the guy is a beast, though. Would I want to look like him? I wouldn't complain if I was, but probably not.

404 legs not found

I still like batista better <~~~ Av

Jeff Coleman 404 legs not found

couldn't find many leg shots

they must take their vitimans and say their Prayers!

batista guy is fucking massive










Brock Lesnar is a damn BEAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts