Monday, January 27, 2014

Fast food diet?

Fast food diet?


I usually eat 1-2 meals per day and usually unhealthy(burgers etc). What are some ok places for a picky eater to try and change up my mentality.

The grocery store. 'Nuff Said.

Honestly, if you want a healthy place to eat and you're picky (I'm assuming you're wanting to lose weight) you have no other choice than to make a life change and start learning how to cook and eat healthy.

subway?

walmart, they sell a good size rotisseri wow i suck at spelling chicken for $3.99

subway, jambajuice

Subway is terrible. Whats up 3,500mg of sodium per sub.

Phlab Subway is terrible. Whats up 3,500mg of sodium per sub. that's what deli meat does for you

salt isnt bad for you, never has been, i eat so much god damn salt its insane, i have my whole life, i love it and its never hurt me.

christophers whats wrong with some sodium, its actually beneficial to athletes/bb'rs pre contest diet guru scot abel suggested 2g per liter of water consumed daily it strongly varies by person. If you were to eat a couple of those subs a day that would add up quick, + all the sodium from the other BS. Not everyone on here the lifts is an athlete. Some might lift and sit in a office all day, therefore not needing the surplus of sodium

ryazbeck salt isnt bad for you, never has been, i eat so much god damn salt its insane, i have my whole life, i love it and its never hurt me. victim #1 of hypertension

I know there are benefits of it, I've always put around 500mg in my PWO shake.. but too much, like anything - is not a good thing

I'd love to know how it doesn't create hypertension, because there are many studies out there that would definately say otherwise

looking.......!

I don't have any reputable places to search. I searched yahoo for some links, there's tons of newspaper articles and shit, but no studies to back it. For the average person though, that much sodium is entirely too much. Maybe just because I'm a little bias because hypertension is quite common in my family.. I'm actually borderline to hypertension, 135-140 depending on the day and my sodium intake is fairly low

so basically it's saying if you're active consume lots of salt. If you're not, then don't

here is my bacon cheese burger body Ive been eating like crap for years, somehow my cholesterol was ok @ last check, but when Im not flexing after a full meal, the 8 pack is fading away

basically acclude, what you need to do is stop being lazy, go to the grocery store, buy tons of healthy food, and buy some of those cheap tupperware to take along and make meals, lots of them at night and bring food with you in a plastic sack. i do it everyday as well as many people on this board do.

The Acclude here is my bacon cheese burger body Ive been eating like crap for years, somehow my cholesterol was ok @ last check, but when Im not flexing after a full meal, the 8 pack is fading away 8 Pack? At most I can see a 2 Pack with two 1/2 packs... You need to bulk, just healthier.

Idyfohu 8 Pack? At most I can see a 2 Pack with two 1/2 packs... You need to bulk, just healthier. used to be

ha, i love how everyone is convinced salt will kill you. i've always been active. honestly the only problem salt has ever given me is a little diarrhea. thats because your kidneys flushes that shit right out.

The Acclude I usually eat 1-2 meals per day and usually unhealthy(burgers etc). What are some ok places for a picky eater to try and change up my mentality. i like McD's salads and yogurt parfaits

ryazbeck ha, i love how everyone is convinced salt will kill you. i've always been active. honestly the only problem salt has ever given me is a little diarrhea. thats because your kidneys flushes that shit right out. i dont like salt because it makes me retain water.

Idyfohu Honestly, if you want a healthy place to eat and you're picky (I'm assuming you're wanting to lose weight) you have no other choice than to make a life change and start learning how to cook and eat healthy. This is true. I bring a cooler to work with me every day with my food..you simply do better if you know exactly what's in your lunch.

subway is about the best of the bunch. i get a footlong turkey (double meat usually) on wheat and make 2 meals out of it. togos tuna sammich is also good

Fast food diet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts