Tuesday, January 28, 2014

do stretch marks ever go away?

do stretch marks ever go away?


or are they there permanently?

they fade over time but i don't think they ever really go away 100%

jonno they fade over time but i don't think they ever really go away 100%

i just started getting them on the inside of my bi's...i dont even wear tanktops anymore its so embarassing.

I just tell people that I was attacked by a mountain lion as a kid.

they keep getting bigger on my bis and now they are going on to the top of my pecs. it means i am getting bigger at least!

Ive had them where my bi meets my pectoral for 6 years. They faded but you can still easily see them.

nellystyles i just started getting them on the inside of my bi's...i dont even wear tanktops anymore its so embarassing. i don't think i'm embarassed that i have them, since it shows how much i've lost in the span of my workouts. it's a nuisance to look in the mirror from my point of view. no one who has seen me in the buff has made any degrading remarks but it's just annoying for me to look at.

iwishiwascool Ive had them where my bi meets my pectoral for 6 years. They faded but you can still easily see them. same for me, but add to that my lower end sides.

Mine were from getting bigger very rapidly in highschool.

nellystyles i just started getting them on the inside of my bi's...i dont even wear tanktops anymore its so embarassing. I have them too, i use cocoa butter every other day or so b4 i go to bed and they FADE. Won't go away. I still wear tanktops daily and am not worried about it. Battle scars

PNHWrestler I have them too, i use cocoa butter every other day or so b4 i go to bed and they FADE. Won't go away. I still wear tanktops daily and am not worried about it. Battle scars i just started using the cocoa, they're fading pretty good as of a week or so. I have the ones like everyone says too by your pec/armpit, looks like i was stabbed

tan them suckers away!

when I grew in weight I got them on my sides. but now they're gone. it takes a couple years. some kind of silicone gel or cream helps speed that up

mine have faded to a silvery color (not very different than my skin tone, I'm ghostly) but they've never gone away, nor will they.

If you use Cocoa Butter on yer skin, it helps, one the marks that is. Yeah, also tan...I was telling myself after I bulk up again gonna get a tanning subscription to tan dem away! LoL, I have some on my stomach when I used to be fat =/

White If you use Cocoa Butter on yer skin, it helps, one the marks that is. Yeah, also tan...I was telling myself after I bulk up again gonna get a tanning subscription to tan dem away! LoL, I have some on my stomach when I used to be fat =/ Yah the cocoa works well. I'm also fairly confident there is a prescription drug that helps. Its meant to reduce scaring, its worth asking your doc about next check up.

mederma every other day and cocoa butter on the off days, it works wonders but no they never completely go away

dont they have those lotion that take away stretch marks?

Joser dont they have those lotion that take away stretch marks? if you're referring to surgery, yes

Joser dont they have those lotion that take away stretch marks? my mom uses the stuff and swears it works.. i doubt it does. and i'm not going to ask my mom to see her thighs

Ilyusha I just tell people that I was attacked by a mountain lion as a kid. a good story that would make

I've have them from working out my chest, right between my shoulders and my Pecs. I noticed them when I was 16 and they just kept getting bigger as I kept working out, five years later there starting to fade, but still noticeable. I heard Mederma works good on stretch marks, but it's expensive and you have to use it 3-4 times a day for 8-12 weeks.

if yours went away, you obviously dont have the stretch marks we are talking about... Mine were so large at one point that they ripped open a bit. Now in that area the skin feels very thin, as if the lower layers arent really there.

crazy, I have like zero stretch marks. maybe certain skin types are more prone.

do stretch marks ever go away?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts