Monday, January 27, 2014

GNC Super Whey...

GNC Super Whey...


Is it any good? I am currently taking it. Its some blue berry flavor. It really tastes good. I just take it an hour after working out. It says I should be getting about 40g of protein. Should I take more throughout the day? Thanks for any info.

How much does it cost?

Draco How much does it cost? like $35 for 14 servings (the small tub) but i like the flavor so much, i might go back and buy the big tubs "Mega WheyT combines 40 grams of whey protein per serving with 5 grams of glutamine and 3 grams of branched chain amino acids BCAA. "



deznutz thanks for the input...

i picked some of it last month when GNC was having a big sale... I take it about an hour before my lift and about 30 minutes after... i got the multi berry flavor, or whatever... it was 26 bucks for the 5 pound jug... pretty much the only reason why i got it... i hate GNC

and how much do you way? you should be getting about 1.5-2g's of protein per pound of body weight

MaineSucks and how much do you way? you should be getting about 1.5-2g's of protein per pound of body weight i weigh about 180-185 lbs

illustrious like $35 for 14 servings (the small tub) but i like the flavor so much, i might go back and buy the big tubs " Bleh, way to much $.

Draco Bleh, way to much $. so whats a better alternative?

illustrious so whats a better alternative? optimum nutrition

aenz optimum nutrition dot only reason I bought the GNC whey is that it was on sale... and my parents gave me a GNC gift card for Christmas. I hate GNC. online store = your friend. best tasting protein IMO is ProLab's Advanced Whey... tastes like Chocolate cotton candy and only has 3g's of carbs, only 25g's per scoop, tho and its usually cheap... the Vitamin Shoppe by my house had 5lbs for 26 bucks... bodybuilding.com's store is selling a 2lb jug for 18 right now. do some research on the net, there are so many protein companies/flavors/options out there. trail and error

best times to take are in the morning, since your body is depleted, and after your workout. if the protein is an isolate it will release throughout the day and you can take your whole server in the morning, then one after your workout. if it isnt an isolate you might want to take the servings in a broken up manner. i think the average person can make use of about 25g of protein per hour.

MaineSucks dot only reason I bought the GNC whey is that it was on sale... and my parents gave me a GNC gift card for Christmas. I hate GNC. online store = your friend. best tasting protein IMO is ProLab's Advanced Whey... tastes like Chocolate cotton candy and only has 3g's of carbs, only 25g's per scoop, tho and its usually cheap... the Vitamin Shoppe by my house had 5lbs for 26 bucks... bodybuilding.com's store is selling a 2lb jug for 18 right now. do some research on the net, there are so many protein companies/flavors/options out there. trail and error does the pro lab's advanced whey mix well? this mega whey mixes so well with water, i dont have to add anything at all.






















GNC Super Whey...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts