Thursday, January 30, 2014

F & N jews... passover is killing my energy

F & N jews... passover is killing my energy


Maybe I am not being creative, but not being able to eat starches and leavened foods is killing my energy levels. I need to get maltodextrin, which I assume is ok for the days of passover?!?! is it? Are any of you guys following the holiday properly? (Apparantly I cant even have my shakes with my meals cause of there contents!! Passover is killing my workouts )

I'm actually not keeping passover this year, but here are some good foods to eat for carbs: rice (if you're sephardic rice is ok) Whole wheat matzah (actually isn't bad. I think it tastes better than white) apples bananas potatoes ( i lived off baked potatoes last year) more apples Technically, malto is a corn product and corn products are a on passover Article about malto and passover http://www.ou.org/oupr/2004/coffeepass04.htm

maltodextrin is a starch

Ceaze maltodextrin is a starch I hate eating matzah, it just doesnt taste right with things like tuna and stuff. Since saturday I have been sooo low energy and have noticabley lost weight. Probably water mainly, but I am lethargic without my lean gainer shakes and my pastas and everything. Passover is going to make me go into keto

You're Jewish? I am not celebrating..

pre-law or pre-med?

Perplexed Stop being a jew BOOYAH!

lol, at first glance i read "F'n jews" and thought it was gonna be an anti-semetic rant.

kronik85 lol, at first glance i read "F'n jews" and thought it was gonna be an anti-semetic rant. same here.

Mass pre-law or pre-med?

Are oats ok?

Ilyusha You're Jewish? I am not celebrating.. :slovo: I never kept it even when I lived in Israel

hm i actually had some bacon with bread this morning.. im a bad jew

Ilyusha You're Jewish? I am not celebrating.. yep why no celebrate?

2000GT yep why no celebrate? I dunno.. I've been bad with the holidays lately. I went to an orthodox Jewish school for.. 8.. years.. .. so I had A LOT of time to celebrate and learn the Torah and such. I'll get back on the wagon in time for Yom Kippur.

Mass pre-law or pre-med? lol. I am a network/telecom admin not smart enough to be a doc.

Ilyusha I dunno.. I've been bad with the holidays lately. I went to an orthodox Jewish school for.. 8.. years.. .. so I had A LOT of time to celebrate and learn the Torah and such. I'll get back on the wagon in time for Yom Kippur. I hate doing the fast. this is almost more painfull though

2000GT I hate doing the fast. this is almost more painfull though Last year, I boned on Yom Kippur and had a not so good rest of the year. So this year, I'm fasting like a motherfucker.

Ilyusha Last year, I boned on Yom Kippur and had a not so good rest of the year. So this year, I'm fasting like a motherfucker. dont fuck with the holiest day of the year!

2000GT dont fuck with the holiest day of the year! Nevar again!@~










F & N jews... passover is killing my energy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts