Friday, November 29, 2013

Malt o Meal

Malt o Meal


Is it just as good as oatmeal for breakfast??

isnt that just a company...

Sgt. Ownage isnt that just a company... no its a type of breafast stuff. i dont know how to explain it. its this shit

its like instant grits aint it?

gsteclipse97 its like instant grits aint it? it is "wheat farina, malted barley, calcium carbonate, iron phosphate, niacin, vit b6, folate, vit b1 and vit b2." cals 120 total fat .5 sat fat 0 cholesterol 0 sodium 0 potassium 40 carbs 26 dietary fiber 1 sugars 0 protein 5

It tastes like shit to me unless I dump syrup and butter into it

ibRonniecomments Mix it with some egg whites and your good to go!

I like it with milk. But I like cream of wheat better.

I mix it with oats every night before I go to bed. Great tasting shit.

i just put some cinnamon on it. then eat my scrambeled egg whites. i bought oatmeal as well, but i grew up on malt o meal...so i like it better.

superbri007 Cream of Wheat and brown sugar > that shit i dont think i can have brown sugar




























Malt o Meal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts