Saturday, November 23, 2013

Avatar Help?

Avatar Help?


Well OT F/N has treated me well so I think its time to pay my dues and get a F/N related avatar. Any suggestions? Ideas?

mine > * just get some hot bitch

every avless should do what youre doing, you'll get recognized a lot easier anyways how about some paintball shit?

I haven't played paintball in forever.. the name has just stuck with me as I use it on almost all forums I browse. I'll keep an eye out for something that might look cool..

Carl Weathers to rival sr20wop's av.

Hip Hippo Carl Weathers to rival sr20wop's av.

use this:

Can't go wrong with Sly

Plato Spaghetti Can't go wrong with Sly

He was on South Park last night. His bodyguards had to translate for him because everything came out slurred.

Hip Hippo He was on South Park last night. His bodyguards had to translate for him because everything came out slurred. yeah, that shit was hilarious

Fuck Carl Weathers, go with Dolph Lundgren: otherwise known as "The Man".

How tall is Dolph? I know he towers over Stallone but isn't Stallone like 5'7" anyway?

Yeah Stallone is a shorty. I'm not exactly sure how tall Dolph is though. All signs point to "pretty tall" though.

Just found it. He's 6'6 Damn that's tall.

http://www.dolph-ultimate.com/ 6'5" it says in the biography section. I vote for this Dolph picture.

how come i cant show my avatar??

vXSevenXv how come i cant show my avatar?? i'd answer that if you had an av hah but naw, u need a sub














Avatar Help?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts