Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Reps...?

Reps...?


Ok got a question. In HS (Im only 20) during offseason sometimes our coach would have us do some little comp's against each other to see how we were doing and just to liven it up and keep things different. So my question is this... He would make us do 125lb's on bench, and squat as many times as we could, until we simply could not do it anymore. I remember doing nearly 30 reps and my legs KILLED me. If we did this for say, 3 sets, would it be more beneficial then using more weight, with less reps, but same amount of sets?

if you're a long distance runner yes, if you're a linebacker no

Yeah it makes sense after I read it and what you said lol.

well then... you answered yourself...congrads...

And you figured out I answerd myself, congrats.








































Reps...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts