Sunday, November 24, 2013

anyone ever used a dynaflex?

anyone ever used a dynaflex?


Improve your coordination while strengthening your wrists, hands, forearms, biceps, and triceps with the Dyanflex Power Ball amber gyro wrist exerciser. Designed with a built-in high-performance rotor, the Power Ball wrist exerciser puts out up to 38 pounds of torque. An ideal aid for rehabilitation, it helps those suffering from Carpal Tunnel, Tennis Elbow, and other similar afflictions. Great as a therapeutic device or muscle conditioner, it increases the range of motion of your wrist flexors and extensors. Look to Overstock.com for the hottest deals on all your fitness needs. Features include: High performance rotor with up to 13,000 RPM Up to 38 lbs. of torque Ideal for rehabilitation or conditioning mine should be here today... I hope that it's powerful

I felt it was a waste of time. You get a hell of a pump but never get any real resistance.

Do let us know.... I have wrist problems from snowboarding and would be interested in something to rehab it...

KetchupKing I felt it was a waste of time. You get a hell of a pump but never get any real resistance. I'm not trying to really build, hoping it'll work with all over grip strength, and a bit of wrist rehabilitation (I had weight start to slip on a squat and decided to catch it, kinda did something to one of my wrists, a couple of months ago)

tryfuhl I'm not trying to really build, hoping it'll work with all over grip strength, and a bit of wrist rehabilitation (I had weight start to slip on a squat and decided to catch it, kinda did something to one of my wrists, a couple of months ago) depending on how fucked your wrist is id seek some advice before buying this








































anyone ever used a dynaflex?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts