Saturday, November 23, 2013

Hey, need some help here.

Hey, need some help here.


I'm 5'10", about 160-165 lbs and im pretty good shape myself but i kinda sit alot so like i said i need some help working on the lower abs quick cuz i have 2 pack while the rest is just end lines from the sides, and some of them trying to form into a pack. My 2 pac looks 10x better then the lower pac, its pathetic i know lol, so like i said whats the best way to increase lower abs? Btw, I'm aiming for Van Damme looks, so how will i able to do that? i work out 3 times a week, been going to the gym like 4 months now.

DCCapen lots and lots of situps and dont read the stickies because you are different than everyone else and they would only serve as a hindrance to your goals. EDIT: happy 3500th post for me that was a great post my anorexic friend














































Hey, need some help here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts