Sunday, November 24, 2013

So I got my spiro and minoxidil today

So I got my spiro and minoxidil today


Put on my first application tonite. I stopped running m5aa on thurs nite. still shedding. we will see how it works. i will update this thread. if it doesnt work most likely i will be shavin my head soon.

bye bye hair



fuck you damnit its not funny! and luckily i have super naturally thick hair so if i cant just stop it i will be all good, you cant see a difference yet though i can somewhat tell when i run my fingers through

the bald look is in for bodybuilders anyway

better get some proscar, thats the same thing as propecia but made for prostate but does the same thing. minoxidil doesnt stop ur hair from shedding it helps regrow not stop. it'll actually increase shedding, it'll shed the hairs that are about to die

That's the main reason I don't want to try AAS or stronger ph's... I love my hair.

funspankme better get some proscar, thats the same thing as propecia but made for prostate but does the same thing. minoxidil doesnt stop ur hair from shedding it helps regrow not stop. it'll actually increase shedding, it'll shed the hairs that are about to die the spiro is to block the dht and prevent shedding, minoxidil will help regrow

timberwolf That's the main reason I don't want to try AAS or stronger ph's... I love my hair. yea, i guess i have male pattern baldness in my family. my dad is passed away and it has been years so i dont know if he would have gone bald or not. my gramps im not to sure about it has been years since i have seen him. oh well hopefully taking action now will stop it and prolong my hairs life. if i lose it i guess i can go back to stronger shit since my hair will be shaved off

I had reaally thick hair.. A cycle of Sust. when I was youger and bad genetics = a bald head for me now. It was a great feeling once I did it, and I stopped worrying about my hair. I used spiro, minoxidil, and Propecia. They worked great, but I didn't want to use that shit for the rest of my life. Good Luck

gsteclipse97 the spiro is to block the dht and prevent shedding, minoxidil will help regrow GOOD luck.. anyways if u find it doesnt work so well for you, you can always get something with finesteride, which imo is a better way for u to go, along with minoxidil(id go with dr. lees) unless u dont care then u can get kirklands 5% online. it's very cheap(4 month supply $20). and get some nizoral 2%, 1% works fine as well.. im not shedding or losing hair yet but both my brothers have thinning hair so ive read alot and can give you some good forums if u like...

that shit smells

Ceaze that shit smells yea it does bedtime use only for me

my brothers minox didn't.. ok im done speaking in third person.. the funspankme thinks its more the base or the deliverant that makes up the odor.. the funspankme thinks that usually its alcohol(not beer dont drink) and something else funspankme forgets. shit funspankme tried... funspankme will keep 3rd person.. cant quit.. leaves thread.

how long did you use the m5aa?

funspankme my brothers minox didn't.. ok im done speaking in third person.. the funspankme thinks its more the base or the deliverant that makes up the odor.. the funspankme thinks that usually its alcohol(not beer dont drink) and something else funspankme forgets. shit funspankme tried... funspankme will keep 3rd person.. cant quit.. leaves thread.

Sgt. Ownage how long did you use the m5aa? i ran it before for like 3 weeks preworkout only and was fine. this time it was like two weeks preworkout and spread out through the day. so the increase in dosage triggered it

gsteclipse97 i ran it before for like 3 weeks preworkout only and was fine. this time it was like two weeks preworkout and spread out through the day. so the increase in dosage triggered it yeah i wouldnt run it all day...only dht compound i would run for non PWO would be 5aa cyp

Sgt. Ownage yeah i wouldnt run it all day...only dht compound i would run for non PWO would be 5aa cyp yea, i went from 60mg PWO to a total of like 100mg the whole day spread out over 3. oh well learned my lesson. didnt do any harm except the hair which we will see how that turns out.

yeah having a thick head of hair will save you from any old man hariline

gsteclipse97 lol sorry i was just laughing at myself, u know how when people are like my friend is having a problem with this itch when really it is that person thats what my posts seemed like when i was saying my brother uses minox and such, just made me laugh since i was using third person.. sorry if u werent capable of comprehension








So I got my spiro and minoxidil today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts