Monday, November 25, 2013

Better Lighting + Better Camera = win

Better Lighting + Better Camera = win


hurrah! Now I can REALLY see what I need to work on

Okay, well, you don't seem that bad at all. You have a nice shape and proportionality. I'd say continue your exercise and eat properly and you'll be a super model in no time at all! Awesome wings by the way.

Gutrat [Spot Reserved] that shit seeped into F&N as well? i hate that "luxurious spot for sale..pm for details" anyway...great progress pogo

where are the 'before' pics

darkjedi where are the 'before' pics these are the before pics. i weigh 300 pounds, you can't tell?



disblohs that shit seeped into F&N as well? i hate that "luxurious spot for sale..pm for details" anyway...great progress pogo thanks first pic I've taken with regular clothes on since i started all this...

Pro Street

superbri007 you sick....

superbri007 great, she disappeared i'm here

lookin good, pogo. i'd definitely nail ya.

mike lookin good, pogo. i'd definitely nail ya. not the response I expected but thanks!

xfuzion you sick.... who the fuck is this n00b?

~*Pogovina*~ who the fuck is this n00b? beats me, but he's about to catch a whoopin!

mike beats me, but he's about to catch a whoopin! i think I may be the fat bitch to deliver it

put me down for a also

cj48045 put me down for a also thanks

as always good progress pogo

great progress

~*Pogovina*~ these are the before pics. i weigh 300 pounds, you can't tell? Awesome Congrats, lady

D-GUy as always good progress pogo thanks. haven't made much progress since the last group of pics but these are much clearer

Xtreme2k2 great progress 10-Q

Fabian Awesome Congrats, lady hope you didnt really believe that...

anyone see any areas I should try to focus on??

~*Pogovina*~ thanks first pic I've taken with regular clothes on since i started all this... why start now, back to the undies I say! looking good, and I mean that in a total non- kinda way...ah, who am I trying to kid, I totally mean it in a kind way

Better Lighting + Better Camera = win

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts