Friday, November 29, 2013

What kind of chicken do you get? cost?

What kind of chicken do you get? cost?


Just wondering what kind of chicken does everyone get? Where do you get it from? Cost as well? Protein Per Serving?

AmCo Just wondering what kind of chicken does everyone get? Where do you get it from? Cost as well? Protein Per Serving? heb 4 pounds 9.95

I dont buy chicken much anymore when its not on sale its about 3.99-4.99 a pound

I get bags of the frozen stuff from Costco. They're not as nutritional as fresh chicken, but right now it's all I can afford.

my frozen chicken never turns out right, so i buy smart chicken, which is like $5 a pound, but is soooo good.

i buy the frozen bags of Tyson chicken

4lb bags of tyson chicken tenders from costco

Ceaze i buy the frozen bags of Tyson chicken Ditto. If it is on sale at the grocery store I will grab it then and just throw it in the vacuum sealer with the marinade and the night before throw it in the fridge. By the time I get home it is defrosted, marinated, and ready for the grill.

cheap shit college > *

Ceaze i buy the frozen bags of Tyson chicken from Costco

I pay nearly 7 bucks a pound.

I'm hooked on Hill Country Fare's "premium chunk" Breast of Chicken (canned chicken). About 52g protein per can. 280 cals. Just open the can and eat. Like $1.5 a can.

Canned chicken is actually really good and a really quick meal

Costco 6 lb. bag, $13.xx.

i buy this brand called smart chicken, they have it at HEB. It's organic and grain fed and blah blah blah. What I like about it is that it's air chilled and it tastes better to me. Seems juicer, too. It's more expensive, though.

i just picked up some chicken from walmart. 12 Pieces Grilled Chicken Breast for 7 bucks. 110cal 4.5g Fat 15g Protein Probably have to eat two of these suckers (per meal i mean) =o

I wait for the sale about once a month and buy it at 1.99/lb. Boneless/skinless breasts. Otherwise it is 5/lb.

skinless boneless chicken breasts, fresh, not frozen, 1.99 a pound when on sale. sometimes i get lucky and its like 1.09 a pound

I buy it from walmart, either the tyson bag or the walmart brand...it's usually around 8-9 bucks

cellout i buy this brand called smart chicken, they have it at HEB. It's organic and grain fed and blah blah blah. What I like about it is that it's air chilled and it tastes better to me. Seems juicer, too. It's more expensive, though.

Ceaze i buy the frozen bags of Tyson chicken Me too, 10lbs for $24 I think.

xpinchx I get bags of the frozen stuff from Costco. They're not as nutritional as fresh chicken, but right now it's all I can afford. Ain't that the truth. Frozen chicken at our Costco in Jersey is about a dollar cheaper a pound so..that's what I get! Always skinless,boneless though.

Tyson factory. skinless boneless breasts 20lbs-$23 beat that.

Big ass bags of foster farms boneless/skinless breasts & the kirkland canned chicken in water from Costco

buffbronzenbtchn Costco 6 lb. bag, $13.xx. same

What kind of chicken do you get? cost?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts