Friday, November 22, 2013

strained glute?

strained glute?


well in my wisdom I was seeing how high I could jump, just out of the blue started jumping. my glutes hurt like all fuck, I was on the ground. Now when I get into a squat position the right one hurts a lot. I iced them immediately. what should I do....see how it feels tomorrow?

A friend of mine was squatting on the smith machine and pulled his glute as well. Now I think that squatting on a smith is a bad idea in the first place... but anyways he took a long break from working out legs. I don't know if it really hurt him that bad or if he used it as an excuse to not work out his legs...

There's a condition that is similar, I forget what it's called it was posted a few days ago.

it feels better this morning , I wonder if I can squat tomorrow, fuck I hope so.










































strained glute?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts