Friday, November 22, 2013

I get a weird sensation in my arm when I do shrugs..

I get a weird sensation in my arm when I do shrugs..


It's like a slightly tingling/numbing feeling that runs down my arm from my elbow to my pinkie. It only happens as I'm easing the bar down. It's not incredibly uncomfortable, but is this normal? Should I be worrying about it?

its just nerve damage. walk it off, pussy. edit - seriously though.. any time your body starts doing something that makes you go "is that normal?", it might be a good idea to visit a health care professional.

Happens to me with heavy weight, it's normal.

Try it with dumbells.

its normal with a lot of weight

your ulnar nerve's getting pinched

i get that too when i shrug heavy just my left hand, though

evi1eddie i get that too when i shrug heavy just my left hand, though Yeah, it's my left hand too.

xpinchx Yeah, it's my left hand too. as long as its not the jerking hand we're fine

Uh, I would give it rest for a bit. But what do I know?

are you rolling your shoulders? that might be the cause that. you should just move up and down.. rolling is bad for your R-cuff, and could be hitting a nerve.




























I get a weird sensation in my arm when I do shrugs..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts