Wednesday, November 27, 2013

a couple new pics

a couple new pics


I guess I'll add some more since arms just keep on exploding and I don't even train them anymore. Weight 229 today and getting fat. Lower back has some rolls hanging over my shorts, no pics. Continuous bulk until 250, test E cycle starts in 2 months.

Nice. Wish I had some test E You doing test only or you going to throw in some dbol as well? Hey, aren't you on S1 right now? How's that going?

Anyone ever tell you look like Brett Favre? Looking good.

GilgaMesH Nice. Wish I had some test E You doing test only or you going to throw in some dbol as well? Hey, aren't you on S1 right now? How's that going? put on 10 lbs so far, nothing great.. hope to maintain half of it. Still have one bottle left (3 bottle cycle). Not doing orals or anything else with the test, just a straight test cycle

Draco Anyone ever tell you look like Brett Favre? Looking good. no but that's a good thing, farve gets all the woman

lookin good

holy farmers tan lookin swole brudda

nice

aenz holy farmers tan lookin swole brudda I was expecting that. Work in the sun all day and HAVE to wear a shirt.

get some proviron

throughout the whole cycle? is 1 tab enough?

this makes me depressed....

looking great man! you will be a monster at 250! I would concentrate on the traps and upper chest, you seem swole there, but not as swole as the rest of ya!

IT'S THE ANGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! lc traps are actually one of my strongest points. It's hard to get a good shot in beacause the camera basically has to be above me

steveo, what does ur routine look like....with exercises if possible... how many cal's are u taking in daily?

deznutz steveo, what does ur routine look like....with exercises if possible... how many cal's are u taking in daily? I just started chris' routine, was doing a simple 5 day split for the last 2 years. ~8000 calories

Arms look amazing. I'm kinda suprised though that your lats arent bigger. They seem disproportionately small.

therealdeal Arms look amazing. I'm kinda suprised though that your lats arent bigger. They seem disproportionately small. I can't do that pose right, been working on it old pic of a pose I can do halfway decent

Broly.

damn i hate my tiny triceps

[QUOTE=SteveO]throughout the whole cycle? is 1 tab enough?[/QUOTE most people would say take 50mgs, but I found proviron to be rockin and rollin at 100mg's a day.

SteveO I can't do that pose right, been working on it old pic of a pose I can do halfway decent Even so though, from the front, on that first pic, they don't look as developed as some other parts of your body. Its probably less that your lats arent huge while the rest of you is. Youre still looking pretty damn decent all around though.

Biggest improvement are the arms, no doubt about it. Any leg pics?

awesome gains do you have a guess at your bf% you don't look like you have a lot

why the recommendation of proviron??

a couple new pics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts