Tuesday, November 26, 2013

trying to gain weight???

trying to gain weight???


I basically need between 4500 and 5000 calories per day to gain weight. I don't want to be eating like 5 meals a day. What would be the easiest way of eating that many calories??? is there some kind of shake I can make myself to eat a bunch of calories?? thanks

man you are lucky.. i get fat on 2500 even if i exercise. eat some very high caloric foods.. nut butters etc. and im sure there are some really high cal weight gainers.

Muscle Milk Protein Shakes have quite a bit of calories in them. 2 scoops Muscle milk + 2 cups of milk + 2 bananas + lots of oats + 2 scoops of ice cream = win (maybe not the ice cream?)

Socrates Muscle Milk Protein Shakes have quite a bit of calories in them. 2 scoops Muscle milk + 2 cups of milk + 2 bananas + lots of oats + 2 scoops of ice cream = win (maybe not the ice cream?) ice cream quark

maccas

Two of these a day, plus as many regular meals between as possible: (blended, obviously) 1 cup of steel cut oats (preblended before other ingredients are added) 1.5 cups vitamin D milk 3 scoops whey 2 TBSP olive/flax oil + 1-3 ounces of water depending on the desired fluidity of the shake. Comes out to about 1400 calories. 2800 with two shakes Assuming you eat breakfast, a mid-day meal, and something before you go to bed, that's 4500 cals easy.

steel cut oats

What are steel cut oats?

Benjamin What are steel cut oats? http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=1555316

do steel cuts oats have a lot of calroies in them?

whats the difference between vitamin D milk and regular milk

Benjamin do steel cuts oats have a lot of calroies in them? 600 calories a cup I believe.

5 meals a day is not bad at all. prepare them before hand and bring them to work or whatever

Benjamin whats the difference between vitamin D milk and regular milk if you want really calorie dense, get half and half. vitamin D milk = whole milk = more calories.

Phlab Two of these a day, plus as many regular meals between as possible: (blended, obviously) 1 cup of steel cut oats (preblended before other ingredients are added) 1.5 cups vitamin D milk 3 scoops whey 2 TBSP olive/flax oil + 1-3 ounces of water depending on the desired fluidity of the shake. Comes out to about 1400 calories. 2800 with two shakes Assuming you eat breakfast, a mid-day meal, and something before you go to bed, that's 4500 cals easy. I made one of these shakes today, and holy crap I could barly drink it. Not the tastiest thing. Do you think I could add suger to make it more drinkable?

Benjamin I made one of these shakes today, and holy crap I could barly drink it. Not the tastiest thing. Do you think I could add suger to make it more drinkable? sure, being that you are bulking, add whatever the hell you want in there. I use peanut butter, graham crackers, bananas, granola bars, whatever is around that i think might taste good. If you want to keep it around 1400 cals each, use less of the oil and try some PB instead, that should help with the taste.

Benjamin I basically need between 4500 and 5000 calories per day to gain weight. I don't want to be eating like 5 meals a day. What would be the easiest way of eating that many calories??? is there some kind of shake I can make myself to eat a bunch of calories?? thanks why dont you want to be eating 5 meals a day? its the easiest way to eat enough food if you have trouble getting it all down in 3.

Benjamin I made one of these shakes today, and holy crap I could barly drink it. Not the tastiest thing. Do you think I could add suger to make it more drinkable? Sure, if you want to. Of course it doesn't taste great, but you get accustomed to it.. Then again, I don't mind the taste of plain oats at all. The way I do it: Pour it into a glass 4 cup measuring cup thing (mine comes out to a little under 3 cups, IIRC) Take a good breath, and start chugging I run out of breath about 3/4 of the way through. Don't breath through your nose at all the entire time, breath through your mouth. That way you won't taste it. Chug the remaining 1/4, then rinse all your shit out. You can either chase it with some OJ, or be a man and savor the bitter, oily aftertaste














trying to gain weight???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts