Tuesday, November 26, 2013

does anyone do yoga?

does anyone do yoga?


I really like streching, ive heard of a kind of yoga, but you are in a steam room and its like 105 degrees and very muggy Is this a real type of yoga?

yes, that is a real type of yoga

its only yoga if the balls touch

It's called Bikram Yoga. It's performed in a hot room which allows the muscles to stretch further. This not only allows you to better get into each asana (pose) but it also makes it easier to switch from one asana to another. I've never done any yoga before, but I've been reading up on it and I'm considering it. I heard it's probably best to start with Hatha Yoga first since it's the easiest and most widespread. Don't let anybody fool you, this is supposed to be some pretty physically taxing stuff, even though it has a stigma of being very female-oriented. When you think about it, it sorta makes sense. Men have no real advantage in something like yoga which is heavily based on flexibility. If anything a bigger body that can't stretch as far is a hindrance. And a lot of guys might be threatened by any physical activity where they go in and are likely to be shown up by women. There is an upside to it though. The guy to girl ratio is very favorable for guys looking to meet lots of hot girls.

i'm going to start soon once i drop some more pounds... i need to learn to stretch and I figure, why the hell not. my body really needs it, considering I'm not too flexable at all where the legs are concerned... but i want to learn the balance and aspects of yoga to begin with, even if I have to just start doing it at home.

im going to take a class next semester. I took three in highschool. Also once took a hatha yoga class but didnt like it due to the strict breathing regimens.

I've tried hatha yoga before. Fell asleep in one portion of it and gf had to elbow me. Ashtanga is also pretty popular. It also really depends on the teacher. I think Bikram does 10 or 20 hatha poses but repetitively.

if you can fall asleep that must mean your pretty relaxed

its actually really good to do if you lift weights

http://www.yogajournal.com/poses/sea...raindications=

I used to go yoga at my old gym. I was pretty much the only 20 year old dude who lifted weights there. Needless to say the room is packed with woman who bend over right in your face. Anyway, yoga for me was very beneficial. Before I felt really tense and stiff. After doing yoga a few times I felt much more limber and relaxed. It also helped with breating when I lift. I highly reocommend for the benefits and the woman!

it is great shit, fantastic for your body- you will feel very loose and relaxed...less injuries... and the best part? TONS OF HOT BITCHES!


























does anyone do yoga?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts