Saturday, November 23, 2013

UPS is taunting me :wtc:

UPS is taunting me :wtc:


It arrived in Texas Comes tommorrow

Could be worse, mine is sitting here in Houston and has been since this afternoon. Apr 25, 2005 12:51 P.M. HOUSTON, TX, US ARRIVAL SCAN 1:32 A.M. MONTGOMERY, AL, US DEPARTURE SCAN Apr 22, 2005 6:50 P.M. MONTGOMERY, AL, US ARRIVAL SCAN 8:46 A.M. GREENSBORO, NC, US DEPARTURE SCAN Apr 21, 2005 9:45 P.M. GREENSBORO, NC, US ORIGIN SCAN 4:57 P.M. GREENSBORO, NC, US PICKUP SCAN 3:42 P.M

Is yours coming in tommorrow aswell

Yep CEE and 100% Whey chocolate

Nitromike Yep CEE and 100% Whey chocolate HOLY SHIT! If your serious I swear to god im getting the saem exact shit In what amounts

i thought this was about sex toys Whered you order from?

100gm and 2lb .. wanna try both before I buy the bigger ones.

http://www.1fast400.com/

Opi i thought this was about sex toys Whered you order from? I ordered from Bulk Nutrition I got 1000g of CEE and 5lb's of 100% Whey

FrozynFyre I ordered from Bulk Nutrition I got 1000g of CEE and 5lb's of 100% Whey i need to order this week sometime im running low

Opi i need to order this week sometime im running low this CEE will last me over 6 months

FrozynFyre this CEE will last me over 6 months wtf is this cee you speak of

Opi wtf is this cee you speak of http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cee.html is an explanation
























UPS is taunting me :wtc:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts