Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Please help me mazimize my workout efficiency

Please help me mazimize my workout efficiency


I'm 21 5'10'' and about 165. I play basketball 2 or 3 times a week about 1 or 2 hours worth of pickup games each session, depending on the situation. Anyways, I lift weights afterwards and I'm looking to speed up my results. I've been doing this for about 2 or 2.5 months doing 3 sets of 10 for each lift. I've started going to 2 sets of 8 at higher weights now that I'm starting to get some muscle mass back. Am I going about this in the right way, or should I avoid playing so much bball before I lift? Thanks in advance, Mike Edit: I eat pretty well. High in protien, moderate in fat and carbs, some fresh fruits and veggies. Edit 2: Bulk isn't a big deal to me, I just want a nice mix of adding muscle and toning up.

any use of the word "tone" will inevitably cause the thread to end in ridicule and sarcasm

christophers 1) look up "christophers base" do that routine. 2) if you need exercise instruction someone can post the bsu.edu site. 3) do the weight lifting on days you dont play basketball 4) eat more












































Please help me mazimize my workout efficiency

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts