Thursday, January 30, 2014

Vitamin Question

Vitamin Question


Does anyone know how long I can expose vitamins to air before they start losing their potency? I travel alot and usually put my vitamins in those plastic vitamin things, but I'm afraid that by opening and handling the vitamins all those times, it will expose the vitamins to air for too long.

bump?

I don't think being exposed to air does anything, but sunlight does.

redking Does anyone know how long I can expose vitamins to air before they start losing their potency? I travel alot and usually put my vitamins in those plastic vitamin things, but I'm afraid that by opening and handling the vitamins all those times, it will expose the vitamins to air for too long. No different then opening up the bottle everyday to get a vitamin.

as long as you're not leaving them to sit out in the elements or something I don't see a problem with it.








































Vitamin Question

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts