Saturday, January 25, 2014

critique me *pic*

critique me *pic*


not the best pic, but its the most recent Ive got without a shirt on. not a great angle either but, tell me what needs improvement and what I *should* be doing thanks !

oh yeah, I just started cutting a few weeks ago. I hate this shit also, 6'2'' 210-215lbs

why is someone taking pics of you shirtless looking at condimints? Also look pretty good to me, work your upper pec more for now

stop shopping at albertson's first off

PurEvl why is someone taking pics of you shirtless looking at condimints? Also look pretty good to me, work your upper pec more for now can you explain why women do the things they do ? neither can I

Mass stop shopping at albertson's first off their lowfat cottage cheese is sooo good

PurEvl why is someone taking pics of you shirtless looking at condimints? Also look pretty good to me, work your upper pec more for now I agree with what the fat man said

take a better picture! like front and back.

your not asian why do u have that sauce!

AmCo your not asian why do u have that sauce!

AmCo your not asian why do u have that sauce! its good stuff, been using it for years

that stuff in your hand is good. work your pecs, looks good, you should bulk

You look good.. just get bigger. Especially the upper chest.

Delts and arms look good, work on upper chest. But you look big, I can't wait until i'm at that weight and lean.

kdubb's on the sauce!?!?!?!

Mass kdubb's on the sauce!?!?!?! obviously, look at the sex muscle

you kind of look like this guy Dominick Toretto I used to know. Worked at a small grocery store, drove a red rx7.

Mass kdubb's on the sauce!?!?!?! i think I might have some juice in the fridge as well

Socrates you kind of look like this guy Dominick Toretto I used to know. Worked at a small grocery store, drove a red rx7. did he have NOS?

No, NAWWWWZZZZZZ!!11!!!!

SteveO did he have NOS? Yes! Under his seat....

ibvindiesel?

SteveO obviously, look at the sex muscle

step 1) stop being bigger than me

whats your diet look like?

critique me *pic*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts