Sunday, January 26, 2014

Its cutting time but I cant run

Its cutting time but I cant run


I messed up my knee about 8 months ago. Its getting better and I went out and ran a half mile last week. which just made my knee worse and sore for a few days. So no more running until its completely better. What else can I do for cardio? I used a rowing machine a lot last summer which helped a lot.

you could just keep diet in check and you could lose fat that way. you could also swim or possibly bike?

eliptical machine if you have access to one. Great cardio workout, but easy on the knees/shins etc.

Carnifex L I F T W E I G H T S

DCyamaha eliptical machine if you have access to one. Great cardio workout, but easy on the knees/shins etc. an AWESOME machine. i think that's probably the only machine i used during wrestling to cut weight.

8 months and your knee is no better? Did you have surgery on it? If not, then you probably need it. If so, then you must not have done any rehab. Don't hold your breath for it to get any better unless you have it checked out (possibly again) by a doctor.

I got the same problem. I have a messed up and knee and it is time to cut. I have found the only thing to do is have a strict diet and do what you can on the elliptical machine. Or I dont know if you have access to one of these, but in my school's gym there is this cardio machine that you only use your arms for, its like a bicycle machine for arms.




































Its cutting time but I cant run

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts