Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Post-bulking *PICS* of me v.imnowfatlikechristophers

Post-bulking *PICS* of me v.imnowfatlikechristophers


Ok, these first pics are from October, I was about 200lbs (6'1"). This was after about 5 months of cutting. I have been bulking hardcore since then and am now at 230 lbs. I'm taking next week off for Spring Break then dieting all spring and summer. Here are pics taken today. So there they are. Being thsi fat gives me plenty of motivation to cut. I can't wait to get back to eating healthy, mixing in more physical activity, and overall just feeling better.

live strong! Nice gains Post your very very very starting pic for some motivation to the light weights here

Excellent Work Werdna. Excellent gains. I admire people like you who can bulk and cut with hard work.

How long have you been training?

shit, ur still thin even in the bulking pictures, i need to post some of my fat ass whenb i weighed 265...

you should stay fat for awhile before cutting

I would have been happy with the body you had in the first picture, damn.

get fatter

wow, quite a difference, how have your numbers changed?

holy shit. good bulk

you got you some love handles like me

Welsh0913 live strong! Nice gains Post your very very very starting pic for some motivation to the light weights here

Ceaze you should stay fat for awhile before cutting why?

Your teeth are very very white

Werdna why? More fat = more gains

Welsh0913 Your teeth are very very white Poor photoshopping. I do it all the time!

nice progress broly

amazing, are body types are so much alike. I look like your current pics right now as well. You don't look like you have a lot of fat around your waist, but its there isn't it? Thats how I am. Looks like your neck/chin area got a little fat on it, thats the only thing pissing me off about bulking.

SickLife holy shit. good bulk .

What are you gonna cut back down to?

i have those same board shorts good job bulking

any gains on your lifts?

Woah.. nice work, fatmo.

Good Job on gaining but like you said you don't look 230

have your gains gone up respectively? if not, hang out at fattyville for a while

Post-bulking *PICS* of me v.imnowfatlikechristophers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts