Sunday, January 26, 2014

Ginseng and Green Tea Extract

Ginseng and Green Tea Extract


I picked up a bottle of siberian ginseng and some product called revxp(came attached to my protein container), took them before my workout today, and felt like the energizer bunny. I love this stuff. The ginseng is pretty straight forward, but I was wondering if anybody knew of what the revxp is made of and what exactly it does. RevXP: Per serving (3 capsules):Green Tea Extract: 900mg Yerba Mate Extract: 600mg Coleus Forskolii Extract: 360mg "6-pack" (prorietary blend): 350mg - Dandelion leaf and root - Synephrine - Octopamine - 4-Hydroxyisoleucine - Amentoflavone - Piper Nigrum

Someone must know something... Bump

ralyks I picked up a bottle of siberian ginseng and some product called revxp(came attached to my protein container), took them before my workout today, and felt like the energizer bunny. I love this stuff. The ginseng is pretty straight forward, but I was wondering if anybody knew of what the revxp is made of and what exactly it does. RevXP: Per serving (3 capsules):Green Tea Extract: 900mg Yerba Mate Extract: 600mg Coleus Forskolii Extract: 360mg "6-pack" (prorietary blend): 350mg - Dandelion leaf and root - Synephrine - Octopamine - 4-Hydroxyisoleucine - Amentoflavone - Piper Nigrum The dandelion leaf and root is a diuretic I believe. Forskolin is often added to thermos, It supposedly releases cAMP, to boost fat burning rate. Yerba Mate is a caffeine source though I'm not sure.

my understanding is that it has caffeine, theobromine and forskolin in it, but I'm not sure what else. Nor do i know what exactly the ingredients do... it appears that this stuff is marketed the same way other "fast weight loss formula"s are. edit: beaten by the all mighty hotness himself, Timber edit again: my "knowledge" is worthless

Would it be likely that it was the revxp or ginseng that kept me going yesterday? Has anyone heard of the ingredients in revxp being bad for you when taken over a period of time?

ralyks Would it be likely that it was the revxp or ginseng that kept me going yesterday? Has anyone heard of the ingredients in revxp being bad for you when taken over a period of time? I wouldn't worry about it. Nothing there really more potent than ECA stacks.






































Ginseng and Green Tea Extract

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts