Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Well its official...

Well its official...


i am going bald. doc said only thing he would recommend i do if im that attatched to my hair is hair plugs. im guessing the m5aa agravated it and now its on a role. so looks like i will be going to get some clippers soon. fuck it. he said rogain or propecia might help but im not even gonna bother wasting the time and money



Mike McDermott see if you can get steroids for it haha that would be awesome

If you're going bald,just shave off all your hair on your head. I hear women like it.

t3nchi If you're going bald,just shave off all your hair on your head. I hear women like it. thats what i plan on doin, i dont care if the women like it i dont think i will like it though

whaaat, post a pic first

gsteclipse97 thats what i plan on doin, i dont care if the women like it i dont think i will like it though i don't like it but the girls do. you get used to it... and getting checked out more often by girls, especially the cute cardio girls, doesn't hurt. i guess, in the end, all that really matters is that my parents hate it.

Shaved heads > *

Mass whaaat, post a pic first i will later no pics on the comp, its not that noticeable as of now cause i have a thick head of hair but i am losing probably 30-50 hairs a day it looks like when i shower

Ilyusha Shaved heads > * we will see, i know i have a few scars from fights and im white as hell so just another place to add sunscreen

just get on the propecia, if you know where to look you can get it super cheap, like 50 bucks for more than 8 months worth...

Mass just get on the propecia, if you know where to look you can get it super cheap, like 50 bucks for more than 8 months worth... i am mainly losing it in the front, he didnt think propecia would help a ton. i know you can get the powder from ibe. do you know how long it takes to see a difference?

start shaving your chest, and the first thing I noticed was my body hair started growing back at a much slower rate... thats when you know its kickin, for me, took about 3 weeks.

If you have a overseas source, you can get a gram of propecia for 10 bucks... yes thats a 1000 days worth of propecia for 10 bucks

there's very little you can do about hair loss in the front. You can shave it as much as you can and use dht and sebum removing shampoos.

Mass start shaving your chest, and the first thing I noticed was my body hair started growing back at a much slower rate... thats when you know its kickin, for me, took about 3 weeks. the ches tis nice and smooth had it waxed

Mass If you have a overseas source, you can get a gram of propecia for 10 bucks... yes thats a 1000 days worth of propecia for 10 bucks mind sendin me a pm?

how old are you? I started shaving my head a few years ago, I'm 23 now.

MikeTheVike1 how old are you? I started shaving my head a few years ago, I'm 23 now. 23

MikeTheVike1 how old are you? I started shaving my head a few years ago, I'm 23 now. wow, at what age did you start shedding?

evi1eddie i guess, in the end, all that really matters is that my parents hate it. that's clearly the most important thing

Invest in razors and a hat gsteclipse97 i will later no pics on the comp, its not that noticeable as of now cause i have a thick head of hair but i am losing probably 30-50 hairs a day it looks like when i shower Supposedly on average a human sheds 100 hairs from their head a day, the bald people are the ones that don't grow it back.

disblohs that's clearly the most important thing i was kidding

Mass wow, at what age did you start shedding? not really sure, but i thappened pretty quickly. I had a full head of hair when I started goigng out with my ex g/f, and by the time the 8 month relationship was over, I was using a mach 3 on it. I still have hair on the top, but I have a "culdesac" thing going. I also think its thinner than normal in the back. My dad started going bald at an early age also. He hasn't really lost much more since then, so hopefully I'll be the same.

evi1eddie i was kidding

Well its official...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts