Friday, January 24, 2014

Excessive Caffeine Intake?

Excessive Caffeine Intake?


I started adding the Y to my EC this week. So I'm doing YC in the morning (2 hours before breakfast), then EC 3 times later in the day. Thats adding up to 800mg caffeine, plus I'm drinking at least 20oz diet mtn dew (yesterday i had 2). This is adding up to 1+ gram of caffeine a day. Yesterday I was feeling a little whacked out in the middle of the day, but I slept ok. Are there other negative effects to consuming this much caffeine on a daily basis? I have a feeling I'm going to have a wicked withdrawl when I stop using the stack, oh well.

don't need that much....halflife of caffeine is around 7-8 hrs

Ceaze don't need that much....halflife of caffeine is around 7-8 hrs so should i just do 2 E+C doses after the one YC first thing in the morning? me at 2pm yesterday =

I think it effects people differently. A buddy of mine stopped having his cups of coffee every morning and said it made him sick and had headaches. When I dropped my ECY stack stack I was consuming over 1000mg a day and didnt experience any sides.

caffeine withdrawl is terrible

DCCapen Not everyone gets caffeine withdrawl. I worked at Starbucks for 3 years and would just quit drinking coffee for the hell of it every once in a while because it ended up having little effect on me. I later would resume but never had issues. yeah, i'll take sundays off from the pills and not get any real headaches or anything. i'm usually pretty hung over on sundays thou






































Excessive Caffeine Intake?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts