Friday, January 24, 2014

Anything come even close to 1AD now that it's pulled?

Anything come even close to 1AD now that it's pulled?


haven't been doing much research lately. But I'd like to find some kind of replacement sometime soon. I seem to be stuck at around 190.

steroids

Grouch steroids I'm going to mexico in 2 weeks too...I'm tempted, I just hate needles and dbol alone doesn't seem to be worth it.

Intellex I'm going to mexico in 2 weeks too...I'm tempted, I just hate needles and dbol alone doesn't seem to be worth it. i want to go to mexico.

Grouch i want to go to mexico. We're renting a house in Rosarito for a couple days. One of the guys I'm going with is picking up a cycle. I did a cycle back when, but I progress enough on my own usually. I actually gained nearly as much on 1AD as I did on my cycle, kept more of it too.

i have 2 bottles of s1+ sitting here

mike i have 2 bottles of s1+ sitting here Wanna part with one of em?

Intellex Wanna part with one of em? One won't do much

I hear Superdrol makes good gains.

I still have a bottle of M1T...

Alt+F4 I still have a bottle of M1T... .

OMG FUCK PHS NOW THAT THETYRE ALL ILLEGAL GET THE JUICE DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mike, ill take those two bottles if you wanna part with them

i still got a bottle of m1t too..i bet ill end up throwing the shit away.dont even know why i bought it.

Intellex did you notice any side effects from the 1-AD?

Let me gets this right. The stuff you used to take became illegal, so instead you will just take a different illegal substance. Brilliant!

Incog91 Let me gets this right. The stuff you used to take became illegal, so instead you will just take a different illegal substance. Brilliant! it's probably easier to get juice now rather than something like 1AD or M1T

Sgt. Ownage OMG FUCK PHS NOW THAT THETYRE ALL ILLEGAL GET THE JUICE DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH well you might as well.

Incog91 Let me gets this right. The stuff you used to take became illegal, so instead you will just take a different illegal substance. Brilliant! I think you need a collective slap in the face from all the brolies in there for being a god damned moron.

I believe I said in the last PH thread that there will be no public discussion of buying or selling around here. Keep it to PM's please.

I have a bottle of t4.

I know a guy who has a whole case of 1ad. Prob like 30 bottles of it. Im picking some off of him. I am in need of 4ad however.

There's a guy I know who owns a supplement shop here and he used to push most of the PHs in town. I bought my 1-AD 4-AD stack from him before the ban was in effect. I ran into him last week and he said that some new PHs are coming out that use completely different ingredients to get through the ban. Supposedly,if I remember what he told me right, they were thinking about revising the bill but that if they didn't the new stuff would be coming out sometime this summer. Fuck me, if only I could remember what it was called.




Anything come even close to 1AD now that it's pulled?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts