Tuesday, January 21, 2014

"Do you have a tapeworm?"

"Do you have a tapeworm?"


People are so fucking dumb. I hear this shit at least twice a day.



It is a great way to lose weight :P

sire It is a great way to lose weight :P hell no

tize why do you hear that? are you super skinny or something/ Super skinny and eat like a horse. bulking>*

my mommy says that to me

everyone on the internet says it to me

I actually did once have one. I used to eat sushi like every other day.

sr20wop my mommy says that to me mine used to. thank god that doesnt happen anymore. now she just asks me when i'm gonna grow tits

~*Pogovina*~ now she just asks me when i'm gonna grow tits

sr20wop .

sr20wop it's funny cause it's true

timberwolf I actually did once have one. I used to eat sushi like every other day. ughhh....what did you get super hungry all of a sudden?

quickone ughhh....what did you get super hungry all of a sudden? No, not at all. Let's just say I found it... in the toilet. I don't really feel like reliving that moment.

timberwolf I actually did once have one. I used to eat sushi like every other day. Any weird symptoms? Some of my friends can't believe that I spend over $120 every couple of months or so when my wife and I have sushi, but I think it's very important to ensure the fish is fresh, high quality, and a proper sashimi cut. The taste is a world of difference too.

7th Ninjai Any weird symptoms? Some of my friends can't believe that I spend over $120 every couple of months or so when my wife and I have sushi, but I think it's very important to ensure the fish is fresh, high quality, and a proper sashimi cut. The taste is a world of difference too. Not really. No symptoms I was aware off. They passed a new law in Canada recently that prohibits fresh fish being used... it has to have been frozen for at least 2 weeks I believe.

Back in the day when I had stomach problems that prevented eating for certain periods of time I used to tell people that "something was eating my tapeworm."

Tapeworm is acting up

gross












"Do you have a tapeworm?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts