Sunday, January 26, 2014

*****T SHIRT NOTlCE*****

*****T SHIRT NOTlCE*****


The discussed shirt in the other tshirt thread is going to be made(see thread for picture) Price: 10 dollars + s/h Send: username, size, address to appleseedcast72@yahoo.com Send MO/cash to: Jon Simmons, 7690 Old Foxe Court, Columbus, OH 43235 (also send username with payment so I know who to check off) If you said 'in' own up to it and get your shirt so im not left with a ton of tshirts...im trying to do you guys a favor by making these for no profit If you want one I need an email from you

ibeveryoneasksforpics Oh, and...pics?

IBrepost

I'd buy it if it was a tank.

your screwed partner

sent

I still don't get why that quote is funny and who said it. I think I missed something.

what about paypal sgt.? i think that'd be much easier

its from a funny thread. Werdna I still don't get why that quote is funny and who said it. I think I missed something.

paypal sounds better then cash/mo

AmCo paypal sounds better then cash/mo and what IS the S/H?

So people are buying a t-shirt with a quote on it that about 100 people in the world will even know about? And more than likely, nobody you will ever meet in person will have a shit's clue about what it means? And here I thought I wasted money on car and bike parts.

Alt+F4 So people are buying a t-shirt with a quote on it that about 100 people in the world will even know about? And more than likely, nobody you will ever meet in person will have a shit's clue about what it means? And here I thought I wasted money on car and bike parts. yeah AND we waste money on our cars

i dont have one

As I asked before - If there is only TEXT and no pictures, why don't you guys use iron ons? An iron on sheet costs $15 for 20 pack, and you can just pritn on it. it will stay perfectly save money and save tons fo trouble organizing it

no paypal no care

tryfuhl no paypal no care . no, "no gym for home?" only on the front, no care. no, "it's called a deadlift. now stop staring." no care.

Figures. Everyone is all gung-ho on getting a t-shirt until its time to actually pay.

Phlab Figures. Everyone is all gung-ho on getting a t-shirt until its time to actually pay. perhaps if payment guidelines and actual shirt design were set in stone, people wouldn't have decided they wanted anything

I'll give cafepress and the "no gym for home?" and the deadlift ideas a shot if yall want. I can throw together a decent design too and sell that their base price (like $15)

mike perhaps if payment guidelines and actual shirt design were set in stone, people wouldn't have decided they wanted anything alright man, step the fuck up and try to organize a 24 person consensus on one shirt...it's like herding autistic sheep

Sgt. Ownage alright man, step the fuck up and try to organize a 24 person consensus on one shirt...it's like herding autistic sheep I could do it easily.

In for shirt that I don't have to explain meaning to anyone who reads it

mike I could do it easily. Then do it. I have the 10 bucks sitting right here.

Phlab Then do it. I have the 10 bucks sitting right here. I didn't say it would be 10$, I said that I could do this more easily.

*****T SHIRT NOTlCE*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts