Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Wtf?

Wtf?


Is it me, or is F&N getting a lot of new attention from other members (from OT main)? What changed to make F&N the new hotness?

summertime baby

Mistich summertime baby Figures.

it's "OMGIGOTTALOSEWEIGHTFAST!!!11ONE" season

~*Pogovina*~ it's "OMGIGOTTALOSEWEIGHTFAST!!!11ONE" season Yup, you know it Pog.

this should count as forum invasion

evi1eddie this should count as forum invasion

Because we run this bitch.

cavefish Because we run this bitch. word up son!

we've been too nice to the newbs of late, time to start crackin the again

It's like it's a january down the gym. when you have all the new people doing their "new years resolution" to get fit. These people are normally gone by march/april

OMG, everyday it gets worse! Do people actually want to get into shape a couple of weeks before summer?!

Gutrat OMG, everyday it gets worse! Do people actually want to get into shape a couple of weeks before summer?! Like it or not, people honestly believe sculpting a hard body only takes a few weeks. Then it leads to disapointment..then they quit...and then everything is ok again

Gutrat What changed to make F&N the new hotness? My pictures in the other thread.

I think it's funny. A few of my mates are like hey i'm gonna start down the gym and get in shape for summer. I'm like what summer 2006? SIlly people.

its gotten worse since people without subscriptions cant search its harder to tell a newbie off

lol at noobs (like me) hating on other f&n noobs

A conversation between me and a kid (pudgy) at work yesterday: Him: So what sort of pills should I take to get in shape for the summer? Me: Arsenic? Him: No, really. I really want to get in shape for prom (Like, next week), but if there isn't something that can do that, I want to look good on the beach. Me: Well, what about diet and exercise? Him: I've been trying. I switched to light cream cheese and I do curls and walk on my treadmill each night. Me: Definetly go with the Arsenic.

Patrick Bateman :broly:

Le55Than0 A conversation between me and a kid (pudgy) at work yesterday: Him: So what sort of pills should I take to get in shape for the summer? Me: Arsenic? Him: No, really. I really want to get in shape for prom (Like, next week), but if there isn't something that can do that, I want to look good on the beach. Me: Well, what about diet and exercise? Him: I've been trying. I switched to light cream cheese and I do curls and walk on my treadmill each night. Me: Definetly go with the Arsenic.










Wtf?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts