Monday, January 27, 2014

Daily Bodybuilding thread: Posing Music

Daily Bodybuilding thread: Posing Music


Classical vs. hard Classical doesn't mean soft, classical music as we all know it...it can be classic rock, movie soundtrack, etc. what would you guys do in your posing night show routine? I have done the superman theme twice....star wars and space odessey 2001 theme that was my favorite, won best poser with that song...very slow, and picks up at the right moments ...and isn't too long...posing all about being graceful

O fortuna.

boston would be badass to pose to, now just which song...

i know purevl poses to 'it's raining men'

jonno i know purevl poses to 'it's raining men'

drunknmunky O fortuna. if this is the song I think it is, I think it would be cool.

MikeTheVike1 if this is the song I think it is, I think it would be cool. it is

jonno i know purevl poses to 'it's raining men' Which version?

MikeTheVike1 if this is the song I think it is, I think it would be cool. if it's the song I think it is then it's the one that like 3-4 people used for the olympia last year including jay cutler. This the song I'm thinking about?

drunknmunky O fortuna. it's time for war

shawn michaels theme from WWF.

D-GUy if it's the song I think it is then it's the one that like 3-4 people used for the olympia last year including jay cutler. This the song I'm thinking about? its kind of got some medieval choir chanting...

I used marylyn manson -angel with the scabbed wings and then pantera -domination at my last two shows.

MikeTheVike1 its kind of got some medieval choir chanting... ahh I think I got the song you're talking about. The one that all the action movies used in trailers?

PurEvl I used marylyn manson -angel with the scabbed wings and then pantera -domination at my last two shows. you have to use 'get crunk' for your next show.. that'd rock

whats that one song from Rick Flaire(sp), the wrestlers, intro?

Dunken whats that one song from Rick Flaire(sp), the wrestlers, intro? isn't that the 2001 space odyssey theme?

celine deon please

david hasselhoff - key to my heart

PurEvl I used marylyn manson -angel with the scabbed wings and then pantera -domination at my last two shows. domination > * double bass through the whole fuckin thing

how about that song in that vid of Ronnie posing? the posing part might be from his new vid (has the black dude in the background going the whole time), but I'm not sure what the music's from. Also, the music from the Lord of the Rings - Two Towers would be cool (it's a classical-sounding theme, I think it's from Requiem for a Dream).

D-GUy ahh I think I got the song you're talking about. The one that all the action movies used in trailers? yea, the last movie I know its in is Jackass in the very beginning. nice choices PurEvl

Filmboy44 Daily Bodybuilding thread: Posing Music Filmboy44 Daily Bodybuilding thread: Choosing a Thong Filmboy44 Daily Bodybuilding thread: Shaving your asscrack Filmboy44 Daily Bodybuilding thread: Fake 'n Bake Filmboy44 Daily Bodybuilding thread: Oiling yourself up wow... these threads are gonna be SUPARRRRR ! !

pt wow... these threads are gonna be SUPARRRRR ! ! there are no THONGS in fucking bodybuilding!!!

if i see purevl in a pink fuzzy thong i'm going to puke.

Daily Bodybuilding thread: Posing Music

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts