Thursday, January 23, 2014

8 months lifting progress

8 months lifting progress


this is me after 8 months of lifting.. wondering which areas u guys think i should be concentrating on now? i know my chest definetely needs work, been slack in that area bcos of many wrist/elbow injuries that affected my pressing movements im 5'7" and around 143lb (up maybe 11lb from when i started lifting).. i dun have any starting pics of myself, but i guess i can say a few years back i had the typical skinny asian body.. still skinny now but wit a lil bit of muscle :]

eat more

Looks like you need to beating a lot more. Your chest looks like your biggeset weakness, along with your arms. Your abs could use some more work. Your back and shoulders look amazing for yoru weight.

xpinchx Looks like you need to beating a lot more. Your chest looks like your biggeset weakness, along with your arms. Your abs could use some more work. Your back and shoulders look amazing for yoru weight. But yeah, I would agree with everybody else too, you need to increase your food intake. What does your routine look like though?

you need before pics to judge 'progress' and keep eating.

eat eat eat eat

Bulking time.

chest - cable flies if you can't press

my routine is always changing to accomodate for injuries i get from breaking : i was doin westside before but the ME benching was probly too heavy on my elbow and wrists... so now i switched to more of a MAX-OT style workout i guess my back and shoulders are more developed bcos i do planches, but yeh all my other parts are pretty dismal but im definetely gonna take f&n's advice n start bulking now!

impressive lats for your size.

Good job on the lats.




























8 months lifting progress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts