Monday, January 27, 2014

best pic up line ever:

best pic up line ever:


"do these pants make me look fat?" "no honey, the fat makes you look fat"

jonno "do these pants make me look fat?" "no honey, the fat makes you look fat" "Does this shirt make me look fat?" "No, your face does." Tommy Boy > *

Dude, seriously... Thats fucking stupid but I actully laughed out loud.

"Do these pants make my ass look big?" "No, your fat ass makes your fat ass look big"

I lost my teddy bear...want to sleep with me tonight

Leb_CRX I lost my teddy bear...want to sleep with me tonight

By the way, the best pick up line is the one where you punch the girl in the ovaries and say, "how bout them apples?" When she says that those are ovaries and not apples, you take out a sack of apples and beat her with it.

jonno

Ilyusha By the way, the best pick up line is the one where you punch the girl in the ovaries and say, "how bout them apples?" When she says that those are ovaries and not apples, you take out a sack of apples and beat her with it. I liked the one you said about the cloth smelling like cloraform better.

D-GUy I liked the one you said about the cloth smelling like cloraform better. "Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"

Ilyusha By the way, the best pick up line is the one where you punch the girl in the ovaries and say, "how bout them apples?" When she says that those are ovaries and not apples, you take out a sack of apples and beat her with it. I use almost the same line but with a claw hammer.




























best pic up line ever:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts