Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Sciatic Pain stops me from working out. help

Sciatic Pain stops me from working out. help


About two years ago I was diagnosed with sciatica. Well since then everytime I start up a new workout routine i'll get into it for about 2 weeks and bam it hits me. Is there anything I can do to get rid of this? I usually get a sharp pain down my left rear and it freakin hurts for like four days. I stretch every morning as I was taught in rehab. I can't figure it out. help

i have it as well, sleep with a pillow between your legs. it will work amazing.

also, do reverse hypers. if your gym doesn't have a machine, either find a gym that does or improvise and do them on the regular hyperextension bench facing the oppossite direction. reverse hypers are one of the main reasons i am even able to go to the gym anymore after my herniated disk a few years ago that had me basically crippled for a long time.

Undefined also, do reverse hypers. if your gym doesn't have a machine, either find a gym that does or improvise and do them on the regular hyperextension bench facing the oppossite direction. reverse hypers are one of the main reasons i am even able to go to the gym anymore after my herniated disk a few years ago that had me basically crippled for a long time. Can you describe how to do the reverse hyper? I don't know all the technical terms. thanks

Some day people will use the search function. http://forums.offtopic.com/showthrea...light=sciatica

Jeff Coleman Some day people will use the search function. http://forums.offtopic.com/showthrea...light=sciatica Uh read that before I posted my question, but thanks anyways.........






































Sciatic Pain stops me from working out. help

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts