Friday, November 29, 2013

My three months 30 pound loss pics.

My three months 30 pound loss pics.


and the before pics

Any before pics? And are you actually lifting? Genuine question...

before pics so we can see the difference?

I just started lifting like 2 weeks ago, before that I was just biking 20 - 30 miles a day.

killerZees I just started lifting like 2 weeks ago, before that I was just biking 20 - 30 miles a day. 20-30 miles a day? How do you find the time?

Silver85327 20-30 miles a day? How do you find the time? to and from work 15 miles each way.

killerZees to and from work 15 miles each way. Wow I'm sure your coworkers love working with you

Boomer Wow I'm sure your coworkers love working with you We have a shower.

killerZees I just started lifting like 2 weeks ago, before that I was just biking 20 - 30 miles a day. Good job on the weight loss

Good work

Before pics!

Yea we need some before pics. I am probably going to be buying a bike so I can get some more cardio cause I turn into a prune when I spend 40 minutes in the pool.

woowee, good job

Yeah baby! Yeaah! Groovy!

before pics posted.

Damn, that belly went away!

sweet man.. keep hitting those weights

great work man, now hit the weights hard!

you lost all your belly hair

Silver85327 you lost all your belly hair

holy cow! great job!!! Did you alter your diet in any way? Take any pills? Or just do the bike riding?

nic379 holy cow! great job!!! Did you alter your diet in any way? Take any pills? Or just do the bike riding? Well I stopped eating fast food, and I started eating regular portions. No pills although I have an ecy stack I just haven't taken any. Oh I drink about 8 waters a day.

omg theres a squirrel on yur chest.... KILL EEET!!!! edit:

nice work, but you need to hit the weights. can't have tats without muscles. that's just wrong

good job man.

My three months 30 pound loss pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts