Saturday, November 30, 2013

Growing taller?

Growing taller?


Is there a way i can grow taller, i thought about getting nutrition and sleep as well as huge intakes of calcium anything else i should know?

other than hormone injections, you'll grow as far as your genetics will take you

what about weight lifting doesnt that stunt your growth?

acceptance > you

Mike McDermott I wish I was a little bit taller... ...wish I was a baller...

oh really. i wanna paper mat. how about that. ibthreadlocked

Atenza6i oh really. i wanna paper mat. how about that. ibthreadlocked And a six four Impala

how old are you? your growth plates may have closed already. If this is the case, you can at least work on your posture.

I highly dislike being a shorter person (5' 8") but I am getting over it. it's what God gave me and theres nothing I can do about it. Just go to the gym and build big muscles to compensate

damiand ...wish I was a baller... I wish I had girl that looked good, I would call her.............

LEX XIV how old are you? your growth plates may have closed already. If this is the case, you can at least work on your posture. what's the range for the ages they close at? and average closure age??

Whats this growth plate? I'm 19 and 5'8"....(I'm asian )I wanna be 6'3" :O

Till what age does the body grow again? Last i heard it was 25. Im 6'2" at 18 years old, i dont want to grow any more.

Best you can hope for is follow a typical bodybuilder's bulking diet. I would'nt skip the weight lifting. It will only stunt growth if you lift stupidly large amounts of weight, it will probably help by increasing you testosterone levels and thus making you grow taller. Of course supplementing with calcium will help, but an actual calcium deficency won't stunt your growth. You won't need to worry about this anyway if you're following a proper bulking diet with all the vitamins and minerals properly supplemented. It makes sense, a bodybuilders aim is too increase cell devolpment to the maximum amounts and the same is with people who want to grow taller. Go to the doctor if you want you're growth plates checked. I'm short, but I won't ever grow any taller. I've just learnt to except it. It has advantages e.g. I can pull bigger weights in the gym. In this day and age, height really is only a problem in social situations.

DTR rex I highly dislike being a shorter person (5' 8") but I am getting over it. it's what God gave me and theres nothing I can do about it. Just go to the gym and build big muscles to compensate thats what most short guys do

isn't too much calcium bad for you? something about your bones being calcified, whatever that means.

BlkGS3 Till what age does the body grow again? Last i heard it was 25. Im 6'2" at 18 years old, i dont want to grow any more. I'm 6'3 (turning 18 on the 28th) and if I grow another inch, I'm gonna get my legs removed.

who? what's the range for the ages they close at? and average closure age?? I have searched through many medical websites and many of them differ slightly in their numbers. What was generally said was that men stop growing in their early 20's and some as late as 25. Women tend to stop at 19 to 21. A simple body calculator for men (inches):Your height potential = (Height of Mother + Height of Father + 5)/2 For example, my calculated height 68.5 inches (5'8.5") and my actual height is just under 5'9" at 20 years old 68.5" = (60" + 72" + 5)/2 Check out this link for more info and a body height calculator: http://www.teengrowth.com/index.cfm?...ubdesc=Puberty Be skeptical of what you read on the net.

y0gfx Whats this growth plate? I'm 19 and 5'8"....(I'm asian )I wanna be 6'3" :O Im asian and 6'04" There are a lot of downsides to being taller... As well as a plethora of great ones... keep that in mind when I have to buy a coach airline ticket, go to mexico, buy clothes, eat and have to arch my back in some restaurants with the low decor.

You can always have your legs broken then seperated so they can grow longer.

Grouch And a six four Impala :word:

NoXeN thats what most short guys do LOL Although at this point i GUESS i'm satisfied w/being 5'8" (I'm taller than some of my friends ) My goal IS to become broly. However. There's nothing wrong with wanting to be TALL and BROLY, is there? edit: And to that average thing. My dad is 5'2" and mom 5'3". I'm way past my potential... edit2: make that 5'2" + 5'8 /2....5'5 average? [site makes me add 6 to my mom to assume she was a man ]

17 y/o korean and 5'8'' here, parents are 5'2'' and 5'6''

short isn't as bad as most guys and shallow girls make it out to be. I like a guy to be close to my height. (5'8") it makes perfect

~*Pogovina*~ short isn't as bad as most guys and shallow girls make it out to be. I like a guy to be close to my height. (5'8") it makes perfect I banged the shortest girl ever two nights ago Needless to say, it was awesome. 5'1"

Growing taller?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts