Thursday, November 28, 2013

CEE Loading are you supposed to do it?

CEE Loading are you supposed to do it?


I know you dont have to on any Creatine but with CEE is it even needed I was going to load for the first few days but I heard otherwise anyone know?

so I dont load

tize just kidding load sucka damnit stop confusing me



tize well it depends on your goals fuck it im loading for 3 days fuck it I dont care if I waste creatine damn

Theres absolutely no need to load it.

cavefish Theres absolutely no need to load it. fine no loading then

I reload every time.

god damnit! im confused

dont worry about loading

Don't listen to anything tize says, and don't load CEE. And for the record I am using CEE, fucknaut.

tize ive partied out in colleyville before, house fool of fags wanted to beat me up by the time i was done 8)

tize just kidding load sucka i'll take a load on your chest

jonno i'll take a load on your chest in for PICS

FrozynFyre in for PICS you want some too? you are the person who bought me my first av

jonno you want some too? you are the person who bought me my first av I bought so many back in the day I kind of remember

tize wanna buy me one maybe

tize i like this one too much and you know, its me man. i wont let anyone take that from me I was gonna do it to Im not even joking but you said it fucking owned yourself

stupid tize

tize but i need to wait until i find the perfect av ever ya know? like mine? well it's perfect if you know who is in the av

tize yeah urs is good, but i need something perfect to me like my current one...something timeless your current one is holy shit.. dude use the hat pic as your av








CEE Loading are you supposed to do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts