Friday, November 29, 2013

what is this?

what is this?


Its very annoying when wearing shirts, seems like pec overlaps? Anyone know what this is?

its not a toomah

Welcome to my world man. I have them worse than anyone I know. I would go out in public without a shirt on if it wasn't for them. I tuck them behind muscle shirts though =D ---- there is me 20 pounds heavier (big woman titties ) ---- looking down towards my boobs they give them more of a pointy look.

it seems to be only the one side and my lat or shoulder blade seems messed up also so it feels uncomfortable for my arm

talongod it seems to be only the one side and my lat or shoulder blade seems messed up also so it feels uncomfortable for my arm I'm cursed with both sides When I asked a guy at the game who was in great shape, he said other than fat loss, work on dumbell fly's a lot.

actually that was an older pic its my other side that bothers me more






































what is this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts