Saturday, November 30, 2013

embarassing question

embarassing question


Recently I noticed a small lump like 1 cm above my crotch. It hurts when I apply any sort of pressure on it... know what it could possibly be? I realize that this has the potential for many people to make fun of me or whatever, but I am seriously concerned and would like to know what it is.

forget the forum and go see a real doctor

Yeah I'm planning to go soon, but im just wondering if this happened to anyone before and was wondering if its serious

Possible hernia? Yeh, go see a doctor.

ah fuck I hope its not hernia. but its not on my waistline. To be more descriptive... its like 1 cm above my penis. (im laughing for typing that, but at the same time I'm being serious)

and they could just appear out of nowhere? I mean I am 100% certain that it just appeared one morning. Its not very visible, but only when I press it I notice. And also, how would an ingrown hair or a cyst be treated?

and what if its a hernia, how is that treated? surgery?

timberwolf Possible hernia? Yeh, go see a doctor. .

Hey the other day I got robbed and the guy shot me in the leg. It bled a lot but now the wound is starting to turn green and smell. F&N HELP ME, WHAT SHOULD I DO? Should I put steel cut oats on the wound?

cavefish Hey the other day I got robbed and the guy shot me in the leg. It bled a lot but now the wound is starting to turn green and smell. F&N HELP ME, WHAT SHOULD I DO? Should I put steel cut oats on the wound? no that'll just make it grow 50x's bigger and stronger.

molluscum. they are like 1 - 2 mm in width and they are like white bumps, you have to have them frozen off. its not really an STD per se. little kids can get that shit just from playing. but you can get it from sexual contact from a female with it. google it and see if it looks like that or is it not like that?

superbri007 EW!!!!!! http://images.google.com/images?q=molluscum&hl=en no its not like that

http://dermatology.cdlib.org/95/orig...olluscum/1.jpg NWS

killerZees http://dermatology.cdlib.org/95/orig...olluscum/1.jpg NWS just plain nasty.

trancezj no that'll just make it grow 50x's bigger and stronger.

Swollen lymph node maybe.

brolli ah fuck I hope its not hernia. but its not on my waistline. To be more descriptive... its like 1 cm above my penis. (im laughing for typing that, but at the same time I'm being serious) i had a hernia w/o even knowing it, its a very unfortunate area to have surgery on but it wasnt nearly as bad as i thought it was. mine didnt even hurt, so i didnt know i had 1

killerZees http://dermatology.cdlib.org/95/orig...olluscum/1.jpg NWS dude... i am speechless

killerZees http://dermatology.cdlib.org/95/orig...olluscum/1.jpg NWS

you're gunna die

NWS http://www.nevdgp.org.au/geninf/derm...es/molcon1.jpg

incubimmer i had a hernia w/o even knowing it, its a very unfortunate area to have surgery on but it wasnt nearly as bad as i thought it was. mine didnt even hurt, so i didnt know i had 1 what were you symptoms?






embarassing question

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts