Tuesday, November 26, 2013

How far is your gym from your house?

How far is your gym from your house?


distance wise, how many miles or minutes it takes for your to leave you driveway and park your car in the gym? with my old gym, it was only 2miles away and about 5min drive. now, i might sign up at the same gym but in different location (closer to my new house)....its 11miles and mapquest says its 19minutes

like 6 mins

6 miles. 15 minutes without traffic, 25 minutes with

like 10 seconds in my garage.

eh 10 minutes if I hit every stop light on the way. Probably more like 7 though.

5.89 miles

christophers 40 to 50 min drive how many times a week do you go there?

2mi, 5min w/stupid traffic lights

3 min

2 miles...maybe 10 minutes?

depends 15 mins. to school gym 40 mins. to hardcore gym when i am in houston

kreator 2 miles...maybe 10 minutes? do you ride a fucking unicycle to your gym?

vettedude depends 15 mins. to school gym 40 mins. to hardcore gym when i am in houston hardcore hopefully i wont get sick of driving 4times further in to this new gym

Sgt. Ownage do you ride a fucking unicycle to your gym? it takes me about same time at same distance too

Less then 1 mile. Takes a minute to get there. But I just signed up for lifetime fitness and that's 20 minutes away.

3 miles, I bike there so about 10 minutes.

christophers 4 to 5 times average but im going to be moving soon, and my new pl gym will be ~10 mins. i am willing to drive 1+ hr each way for a good gym, but it gets very tiring over time considering small details can turn it into a 1 hr 20 min drive yea this is what im afraid of.... im sooo use to my gym being 2miles away... now its 11miles but i heard this certain facility has the best free weights out in the city may be ill cut my split from 5days to 3-4

like 2 blocks, i can see it from my backyard. Takes about a minute to get there.

LS Boy hardcore jealous...

1 mile, three minutes or so...

meh maybe 2-3 miles not far

5-6 miles. 8-90 minute drive depending on the traffic.

dmaestro like 10 seconds in my garage. It takes you 10 seconds to walk into your garage? you must have a large house.

8 miles used to be like 2 miles until I moved. The distance might be why I don't go as much

1.5 miles away from Lifetime

How far is your gym from your house?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts