Thursday, November 21, 2013

Best way to hit biseps + triceps?

Best way to hit biseps + triceps?


I do triceps together with chest and biceps with back..but, what are the best exercises to promote growth? I'm sitting with 13.5" here

synthol

Thanks for the great insight.

no problem

oh jeebus I found that preacher curls and tricep extensions work best then again I hardly do curls

drunknmunky oh jeebus I found that preacher curls and tricep extensions work best then again I hardly do curls Been doing those...vertical dips? Close grip pushups(although I'd think this would be more endurance + strength..)? I need to find an old carboard from..hm..August time that I measured my biceps on..

What the hell is going on? Well, overall, the best tricep exercises are the following: 1. Dips 2. Close-grip bench press 3. Skullcrushers 4. Tricep extension? (not sure if it's really that good). They pretty much go in the order. As for biceps...i'm not really sure, I never train them. They get enough work out (yeah i know it's sad) from pull ups, bent over rows...ect. If you are eating properly, and working out hard on your biceps and see no growth try changing up things a bit. You could try the following exercises: 1. DB bicep curls 2. BB bicep curls 3. Cable curls 4. Concentration curls 5. Preecher curls *(not in any particular order) but you should get enough workout from doing other than your arms.

genetics

preacher curls

christophers according to whom him, duh it varies person to person... almost the only exercise I do for triceps are pressdowns and CGB

triceps= reverse bench biceps= bb curl

I do like 150 reps with a 5lb DB until i get REALLY TIRED.

Gods, what's with the standard forum answers??

I did tate presses for the first time yesterday. They destroyed my tris.

christophers what kind of flat bench #'s has pressdowns given ya? can't tell you, remember I'm a body builder.. I could give a shit what my flat bench is, but 3 plates is where I'm stuck at

Tate press. Chris.. how do you do your JM presses? The vid you posted a while back (Simmons) doesn't work for me.

christophers more weight = more growth I'm not arguing that, maybe this is why my chest is so damn stubourn... I might give a powerlifting routine on it just to see how it works out, but I can never understand them /or have access to the equipment

i got better results when i trained chest/tri's on seperate days

the opposite of whatever i do.

biseps?

Grouch the opposite of whatever i do. /

I liked reverse grip curls, was definately a nice change of the routine.

I really like rack press for tris. Usually I only do maybe some hammer curls and ez bar curls for bis. I get a pretty good bi workout from back day.

I just do close grip, skull crushers and pushdowns. I probably can't bench more than 275 right now.

Ilyusha Tate press. Chris.. how do you do your JM presses? The vid you posted a while back (Simmons) doesn't work for me. http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/exercise3/jmpress.htm jmpresses are excellent

Best way to hit biseps + triceps?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts