Monday, November 25, 2013

Usana nutrition?

Usana nutrition?


have any of you guys heard of Usana nutrition? Apparently they're some uber-highend health companay. They sell vitamins that are >$30 , and thats just the cheap stuff. I have a chance to start selling some of their stuff. I know it's not a scam, 'cus i looked them up on nasdaq and they're on a couple of lists, mainly Forbes. Problem is I have to buy some of their stuff ($250 woth) before I start selling. You guys think its worth a shot?

I don't get it, are you selling them in the the street or what?

hell no.

don't do it

eddscat I don't get it, are you selling them in the the street or what? I can sell them however i wish, even through eBay if I wanted, they don't really care. It functions almost exactly like a pyramid scheme, but a bit easier to get ahead. The biggest problem is, I don't really know ANYONE who would buy a 5 day fiber cleansing kit, let alone one that costs about 80 dollars retail. Unless you guys...



jonno wtf?

jonno .

sounds just like the Cutco of the vitamin world.
































Usana nutrition?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts